5. 内森是少数几位在夜间拍卖会上积极出价的交易商之一。他在佳士得的拍卖会上代表一位客户以50.65万英镑拍下了查尔斯-安东尼·夸佩尔(Charles-Antoine Coypel)1737年的画作《阿米达宫的毁灭》(The Destruction of the Palace of Armida)，售价是预估价的两倍。
6. Meanwhile, there are other factors holding back the Asian ETF market that some sceptics fear will hold back development of the retail side.
2. Meanwhile, La Rochelle Business School dropped 12 places to 60 having been last year’s highest climber.
3. The big winners over the past year in Arizona were the construction and leisure/hospitality industries, which both added more than 10, 000 jobs. Other fast-growing sectors include business services, financial activities and education and health services.
4. Median GMAT: 700
5. Bursts of color are instant energy suppliers. If you can, paint your walls or use furniture and accessories to provide a colorful oomph.
4. He Fan, economist at Caixin, said:“This shows that the macro economy has moved further toward stable growth and the economic structure is improving. Future fiscal and monetary policies must be coordinated and large-scale stimulus should be avoided as much as possible.”
5. Sometimes bosses suck. But if your boss sucks all the time and takes advantage of your time, it's time to find a new job.
6. Coca-Cola is in the middle of transforming its business as it sells off its bottling operations in the US and across the globe to focus on producing the concentrate that makes many of its drinks as well as research and development. Those sales will allow the company to focus more of its resources on innovation and acquisitions.
1. That partly explains why actuaries have the best job in the United States, according to a new survey by CareerCast.com that will be released Tuesday. Biomedical engineer was No. 2 and software engineer, the top job of 2012, came in at No.3. Careers that ranked the lowest included enlisted military personnel, lumberjack and newspaper reporter.
2. Regulators clamped down on outbound deals following an unprecedented flood of offshore acquisitions in 2016 that drained China’s foreign exchange reserves. In August this year, China’s cabinet formalised a new framework that encourages deals that fit Beijing’s strategic priorities and discourages deals in entertainment, sports and luxury real estate
3. Say this about Bank of America chief Brian Moynihan: He certainly knows how to talk the talk. In his letter to shareholders, Moynihan went out of his way to thank U.S. taxpayers for making $45 billion in TARP funds available. He also described how he is working closely with 'policy leaders' on financial reform. Whether he can walk the walk - i.e., turn around BofA's fortunes - is another matter. While the company did repay its TARP loan in December, it is still sitting on billions of dollars of vulnerable residential and commercial mortgage debt - one reason the company spent 8,000 words discussing risk in its annual report.
4. I'm not worried about Philly, Phoenix, or Minnesota. They're young, they're rebuilding. If they make strides, great. If not, take another high pick. The Nets are the Nets and we should talk about them in a minute.
2. A lone European telephone bidder paid a top price of 9.1 million for a smaller 1825 version of John Constable’s admired but difficult-to-love 1824 vertical landscape, “The Lock,” that had been in the same British family since 1855.
3. CareerCast.com是Adicio Inc.旗下的求职网站。该网站基于体能要求、工作环境、收入、工作压力和职业前景这五项因素，对200种职业进行了先后排名。在确定排名次序时，网站采用的是美国劳工统计局(Bureau of Labor Statistics)等政府部门的数据。与前些年一样，之所以选择这200个职业，是因为考虑到它们在当前劳动力市场的需求程度以及是否能获得相关可靠数据。