3. SETTING: This house is in Kenwood, a neighborhood of 19th- and 20th-century Tudors, Mediterraneans, Victorians and colonial-style houses between Cedar Lake and Lake of the Isles, in the city’s Chain of Lakes. Roads are curving; sidewalks are lined with maple and ash trees. According to the listing agent, many of the neighborhood’s older houses have been restored, while houses built within the last 30 years have been torn down and replaced.
5. These rankings use a different methodology from the overall ranking based on academic research performance in each specific subject.
1. Had the North Koreans not set off another nuclear test at the weekend the big story this week on the Korean peninsula might have been the Trump administration’s odd timing in announcing its plans to pull out of a trade deal with Seoul.
3. Criminal gangs have been difficult to catch, however, because illegal meats are often hidden among other produce such as fruit and vegetables, and lorry drivers are often bribed to deny any knowledge of it.
4. “我们的目标是修建尽可能多的单元，同时确保这样做能够维持和提高居民社区的健康运转。”城市规划部(Department of City Planning)部长卡尔·魏斯布罗德(Carl Weisbrod)说。
5. n. 运动，活动，战役，竞选运动
6. I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.
2. Wuxi, in coastal Jiangsu province, retained the top spot for a second month with growth of 4.9 per cent,
3. 《the Post》
4. In its decision to not boost its monetary stimulus efforts, the Bank of Japan noted industrial production was one area where the economy was just puttering along. Certainly, there were other parts of the economy, such as the labour market, that were doing much better.
5. 单词corporate 联想记忆：
6. Actress in a Mini-Series or Movie: Sarah Paulson, “The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story”
1. Hope you enjoy the happiness of New Year and all the trimmings.
2. Newt Scamander is a magiczoologist who studies magical creatures.