2. 美国大学与雇主协会（National Association of Colleges and Employers）进行的一项新研究表明，48%的美国公司计划于2011年招募物流专业研究生。供应链管理人才稀缺的现象，恰恰印证了这一调研结果。
3. These collaborations signal a moment where the cradle of innovation and the arbiters of fashion are finally embracing one another, says L2 research director Colin Gilbert. Style is not the only missing piece to the wearable puzzle, but it’s something to look forward to, Gilbert says. More than half of the report’s respondents want devices that feel more like jewelry while 62 percent would like more than wrist-worn devices.
4. Female and male participants typically have similar profiles at the start of their EMBA.
5. Ohsumi’s research on autophagy shines a light on ubiquitous diseases such as Parkinson’s and diabetes.
2. n. 计算
3. You may already use Google Calendar, but are you using it wisely? Here’s a secret: only put stuff on your Google Calendar that will actually happen at that date and time. Use iPhone Reminders to remember things that are not time-sensitive (down to the hour or minute). Following this strategy will help you stay more sane.
4. 1. What big brother is eating isn’t noodles, but loneliness.
5. Best Companies rank: 1
6. 康涅狄格州斯托宁顿(STONINGTON, CONN.)
1. 6. Cutting Down on Saturated Fats Could Preserve Your Memory
2. 'We are quite confident that it should sell towards the high end of the estimate or above.'
3. n. 大巴，教练;(火车)客车车厢，四轮马车，经济舱
4. It was addressed to Clark C Moore, who has since changed his name to Muhammad Siddeeq, making it hard to trace him.
5. n. 身份，一致，特征
2. 4. Rihanna
4. Alfonso Cuaron won best director for the space odyssey 'Gravity,' a world-wide hit and critical favorite. The film will likely join 'American Hustle' and '12 Years a Slave' as an Oscar front-runner on Thursday, when Academy Awards nominations are announced. (The academy honors technical categories that the Globes don't.)
5. Company: Nation Waste, Inc.
6. Benoit Battistelli, president of the EPO, said the increase in patent filings by Chinese companies reflects both their increasing expansion into Europe and the fact that China is becoming a globally innovative knowledge-based country.
1. Actuaries put a financial value on risk for instance, the chances of a hurricane destroying a beachfront home or the long-term liabilities of a pension system. In a world awash with risks of the natural and manmade variety, the profession is booming, says Tony Lee, publisher of CareerCast.com. In addition, he says, 'there's a severe shortage of actuaries, ' so wages are rising. (The median salary for actuaries in 2010 was $87, 650, according to the Labor Department.)